Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We have a lot of catching up to do!




When I originally started this blog I wanted to focus on telling the story of our wedding plans and how the day went and all the memories we made. However, I "got busy livin' and forgot to document it-Ill try and recoup as much as I can now through pictures. I can say this, it was one of the best dang weddings of all time!

I also want to refocus what I am blogging about: being a military spouse. I never thought I would be in this role, however I am adjusting to it...as you will read!

Welcome back old readers, I promise to start recapping the wedding first for your enjoyment (and for my mind's sake) and you are encouraged to stay around.

Welcome in new readers! If you are also a military spouse, girl friend, fiance, etc I encourage you to share your stories with me. It can get lonely out here and the more support, the better.

This is going to be a wild ride, hang tight and read on!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Can't wait to read all about the wedding and all other things you will be writing about! :)

    ReplyDelete