Friday, July 8, 2011

One Sweet Wedding: Ceremony and Reception

Last post I left you wondering if I made it to the church on time. Now, everyone that knows me knows that I sometimes get caught up and end up running late (ADD much?) And to top it off, my future husband had made a bet with his groomsmen that his future wife was going to arrive late to the church. Well guesss what?!
I made it early! Doesn't my hubby look cute waiting for me to come down the aisle with my parents? I love love LOVE this picture. So many emotions, so many feelings come rushing back to me whenever I see it. DO you have a picture from your wedding day that makes you feel like that?

Here's a pic of that long train. We are getting a blessing for our wedding from Fr. Doug (quite a unique priest whom we really enjoyed being mentored by).

  After the ceremony, we headed out for some pictures around town and then to the reception. Here's some of my favorite pics from the reception

 I love cake! I couldn't pick just one flavor so we had an assortment. The center cake was made by that fabulous friend (my cousin's fiance). She whipped it up and it was her first cake she ever made before launching her business. It's based out of Columbus, Ohio so if you would like the name of the bakery, leave a message. She is amazing and sweet! I don't know what I would have done without her.

My bouquet and our rings. We used etsy.com to purchase our wedding bands from some awesome sellers. I used the alchemy option to have a jeweler bid on fabricating my band. (Seller Quilted Pony) He rocked and was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him to anyone and would definetly use him again. We used Titanium Knights sellers for my husbands band and the quality and the price was perfect.


The perfect ending to the perfect day.... Happily married for almost 2 years now and looking back it feels like yesterday. I'm so blessed to have the friends and family I do to help us have the best time. I don't think I could have had a better time,although there would have been some things I wish I could have "tweeked". That could be a post for a different day :-)

Next post: Life changes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment